A.J
A.J, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  More than 2 years in the field of mobile phones, applications, hardwares, softwares and accessories
50062394

i am lockout of my phone and how do i unlock it if i forgot

Customer Question

i am lockout of my phone and how do i unlock it if i forgot my gmail username and password
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  A.J replied 4 years ago.

A.J :

Hi there

A.J :

here's the procedure to unlock without hard reset:
1) create a new gmail account on the computer.2) call your cell phone with a different phone. 3) answer your cell phone then hit the back button and it will take you to the homescreen.4) turn on wifi so it can do data and voice at the same time (remember that the phoneis still connected)5) go to Settings -> Location & Security and disable lock pattern (you'll need toenter to correct pattern previously set)6) go to Settings -> Accounts & Sync and click "Add Account" and add your newlycreated Gmail account.7) hang up the phone. 8) turn the phone back on, at the lockout screen, enter your new Gmail account infoand it should let you back in 9) once the phone is unlocked, you can go in setting and remove the newly added Gmailaccount and keep the old one.

A.J :

This will solve your problem

A.J :

Please press ACCEPT so that i get credited by justanswer. Thank you
BONUSES and POSITIVE FEEDBACK are appreciated. Thank you