Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

JW reader removed from Android market, where else can I install

JW reader removed from Android market, where else can I install it from?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Eric replied 5 years ago.

Hi and thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions.

I myself also used JW reader. It was removed due to the society asking that they take it down as we are not allowed to release apps that provide links to the copyrighted materials from the society.

There are other ways, like downloading the watchtower and awakes directly from the society in PDF format which you can open on an any Android.

I will see if I can find you an APK(android installation file) for JW Reader that you can use to install it even though its not on the market anymore but I cant promise anything.

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask.

Please press the Accept Button if I have helped you today so I am credited for my time Assisting you!

Please don't leave negative feedback, If something isn't working let me know and I will continue working with you to resolve it!

Positive Feedback & Bonuses are not necessary but ALWAYS appreciated!! Visit HelpWithAndroid.com and bookmark the page so you can get me directly with any questions in the future.

Expert:  Eric replied 5 years ago.

I found you the file you need so you can install JW reader to the device. Type this URL into the browser on you Android EXACTLY how it is here, and your download will begin. Once you see the notification that its downloaded click on it so it installs. Then you can use it as normal

http://bit.ly/rrwvwy