Daniel P.
Daniel P., Wireless Consultant
Experience:  Extensive experience with AT&T and Alltel/Verizon in areas of tech support and consulting!
48810790

how do I transfer all my contacts from iphone to bluetooth

how do I transfer all my contacts from iphone to bluetooth?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Daniel P. replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for choosing JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'll be happy to assist you.

What type of bluetooth device do you own? Is it a handfree bluetooth? Bluetooth car kit? etc?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It is a hands free bluetooth that is in a new Toyota Tundra, Can store up to 20 contacts and can put them in individually but thought there might be a faster way of transferring the info.
Expert:  Daniel P. replied 4 years ago.
When you go to your Settings > General > Bluetooth on your iPhone 4, all while paired to your car. You may be presented with an option to 'Sync contacts' along with an 'On/Off' slider. If your car's bluetooth profile supports the iPhone 4 transfer system, then that option will be available. If you do not see that option, then the bluetooth profile in your car does not support that feature and you'll have to enter them in manually.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns about my answer. Also, please note that while you've posted a deposit, you must also click 'accept' in order to close the question and ensure your expert is credited by JustAnswer. There's NO additional charge for clicking accept.

Thanks