Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark , Cell Phone Engineer
Experience:  Cell Phone Repair Business Owner & CIS Degree
40218039

how to unlock lg900g net10 phone

Customer Question

how to unlock lg900g net10 phone
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Mr. Clark replied 4 years ago.
Hello. Welcome to JustAnswer, a paid global support site.

This Net10 Prepaid Cell Phone cannot be unlocked, as the majority of prepaid cell phones cannot be unlocked.

I have accurately answered this queston.

Let me know if you need more assistance.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
why can't it be unlock..what if u help me to change the firmware?
Expert:  Mr. Clark replied 4 years ago.
Net10 and Tracfones are designed to work carrier specific. They are on a different band than other carriers (standard GSM carriers) and are designed to be locked to the sim or esn they are assigned to. If you pushed a different firmware on to it (from a GSM carrier for example) the frequency would be different than the phone supports thus you will have a paper weight for a phone. The reason for this is that the carriers (Net10 / Tracfone) sell these phones with plans for you to stay exclusively with them and the phones are purposely designed to only work on their respective brand.

Let me know if you need further assistance.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
sorry, no offence but can i change my expert?
Expert:  Mr. Clark replied 4 years ago.
No offense taken. I'll opt out to allow any other expert to chime in. Just to let you know you probably won't find any other answer anywhere other than what I have stated. When no other answer is found, I respectively request that you accept my above answer. Thank you, good luck, and enjoy your week.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i will do exactly that when i don't get anything other than what you ve alreay given me.. thanks loadz..
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i will do exactly that when i dont get anything other than what you ve already given me. thanks loadz..