Engineer John C. , Cell Phones Expert
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer and A+ Certified
23822421

My present tracfone does not work in my home works great other

My present tracfone does not work in my home works great other places
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 4 years ago.
Hello, I am Engineer John Cappucci, welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for asking your question.

Please remember I do not receive a salary from this company. The only way for me to be compensated for my time is when the customer (You) click the Accept button when satisfied. Thank you for your help and understanding.

Unfortunately this means Tracfone doesn't have good coverage on your address.

Please call them at 1-800-867-7183 and ask them if this is a temporary issue.

If this is not temporary, you may want to return the phone and switch to another wireless provider.

You can also contact them by email clicking here -----> http://www.tracfone.com/contact.jsp?task=contact

Please note I do NOT work for
Tracfone so please do NOT leave me a negative feedback if you are not satisfied with them. Thank you

If I helped please scroll down and click the green Accept button for me to be paid, that's the only way for me to be compensated for my time (Even if you have a subscription or trial plan with us I need you to click Accept for me to be paid from JustAnswer. And even if you have a regular account and see the holding charge in your credit / debit / or PayPal account, I need you to click Accept for the money to be released to me)

Thank you

John Cappucci