Engineer John C. , Cell Phones Expert
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer and A+ Certified
23822421

I need to speak with a google or gmail representative.

I need to speak with a google or gmail representative. I forgot my password; I'm my email account's administrator and I forgot that password XXXXX well. I don't have a PIN. I need to access my email account in order to work! I'm very frustrated that Google doesn't have a human being for me to speak to. I've been trying since yesterday. Josefina XXXXXXXX [email protected]
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 4 years ago.
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I enjoy solving computer, printer and networking issues, so I will be very happy and will do my best to help you.

Please remember I do not receive a salary from this company. The only way for me to be compensated for my time is when the customer (You) click the Accept button when satisfied. Thank you for your help and understanding.

Please follow the steps below in order to reset your password:

1- Please click here --->http://www.google.com/accounts/recovery

2- Enter your email address and click the Submit button

3- Enter the characters in the SAME ORDER you see there

4- Click Continue

5- Then follow all the prompts to reset your password

If no luck, then unfortunately it seems your account has been hacked. Email addresses are being hacked by weak passwords that are easily guessed by computers OR by users that enter their password XXXXX fake websites.

Unfortunately GMAIL does not have customer support by phone for these issues. HOWEVER there is a Validation Page that they have set up to attempt to validate ownership of an account in cases where the Password XXXXX Basic steps do not work.

There is a Gmail Validation Page that they have set up to attempt to validate ownership of an account in cases where the Password XXXXX Basic steps do not work. The Gmail ID Validation Page was created to ask key questions about your account (only you would be able to provide to Gmail) when you created or updated your account. The more information you provide to Gmail, the better for their Support Agents to validate your identity.

The direct link to the Validation Page is: http://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/request.py?hl=en&contact_type=acc_reco&ara=2&ctx=acc_reco&source=no_ts&rd=1 <=== CLICK HERE

That's the ONLY way to recover your email account, if it was hacked. Do NOT enter your email and password XXXXX any other site, as you can worse the problem. There are plenty of fake Gmail pages and emails messages out there.

This is the best you can do. They should answer in 1 or 2 days. Please do that as soon as you possible. I think it is a lot of waiting time, but it is the best we can do, because unfortunately GMAIL does not have phone customer support for email issues.

Please note I do NOT work for Gmail so please do NOT leave me a negative feedback if you are not satisfied with them.

If I helped please scroll down and click the green Accept button for me to be paid, that's the only way for me to be compensated for my time (Even if you have a subscription or trial plan with us I need you to click Accept for me to be paid from JustAnswer. And even if you have a regular account and see the holding charge in your credit / debit / or PayPal account, I need you to click Accept for the money to be released to me)

Thank you

John Cappucci
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Google already provided the information you provided me as well. Unfortunately I don't remember my administrator password XXXXX so I can't follow the prompts. If you wish to help me further by phone, e.g. walk me through the process yourself or give me new information I don't already have, my # XXXXX XXXXX otherwise, thank you.
If you don't remember the administrator password, please use the Validation Page.

Thank you

John Cappucci
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
John, I submitted the detailed questionnaire google requires for its investigation in order for me to regain access to my account. Thank you for your answer. I do want you to get paid. Best wishes to you. Josefina
You are very welcome. If you want me to get paid, please click the Accept button (or the green button)

Thank you