Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

How do I reset the Samsung Gt 15500m back to factory settings.

How do I reset the Samsung Gt 15500m back to factory settings. I am having problems with the phone as it powers off on its own.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Eric replied 5 years ago.

Hi and thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions.

Open your Settings (either press the menu button on the home screen and choose settings or open the settings app).

Go to Privacy -> Factory data reset -> Reset phone -> Erase everything.

This will reset the phone completely.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask. If not and I have helped you today Please press the Accept Button so I am credited for my time Assisting you! Please don't leave negative feedback, If something isn't working let me know and I will continue working with you to resolve it!

Positive Feedback & Bonuses are not necessary but ALWAYS appreciated!!

Click here and BOOKMARK the page to get me directly with ANY questions in the future! HelpWithAndroid.com