Yes this is absolutely possible.
Here is the easiest way to do it, and you will also as a bonus learn about a great free service which you will undoubtedly use in the future called Dropbox.
First we need to get the pictures on your computer. You should have a cord that came with the camera to plug it into your pc. Once you do that, Windows will prompt you with options. Choose to "Open Folder to View Files" and locate your pictures. Then create a folder on your computer for your new pictures. Now you can drag and drop the files from the camera folder, to the new one you just created.
If you dont have the cord, you will need an SD Card adapter. They are very cheap at any electronics store(best buy, target, walmart, staples, etc.). You will then simply plug in the adapter to your computer and follow the same steps above.
Now to get them on your Tablet, we are going to use Dropbox!
- Visit Dropbox by clicking here (watch the video if you want, its VERY informative!). Sign up for a FREE account and download the Windows/Mac Software they provide.
- Now open the Market app on your Android and search the Market for "dropbox".
- Once the dropbox app installs on your Android, sign in using the same account you just created on their website.
- That's it, now the simple part.
- Open up ANY file (picture, video, etc.) that you have on your Android and press the Menu button on the phone. Choose to "Share" the file, and choose Dropbox as the app to share it with. (I recommend using WiFi when syncing for the first time to make it go faster)
- As soon as its done uploading, the file will instantly become available on your computer in the Dropbox folder that you now have thanks to the Windows software you installed!
- This also works in reverse, if you wish to you can drop a file into your dropbox folder on your computer and it will be available by opening the dropbox app on your phone. Once you get it on your dropbox app on the phone, if its an image it will appear in your phones Gallery.
This is by far the easiest way to wirelessly sync files to and from your pc!
A little hint. ANY file you have synced with your dropbox account is also available via dropbox.com , so you can access them from any browser on any computer, anywhere.
If you have any other questions feel free to ask.
If not and I have helped you today Please press the Accept Button
so I am credited for my time Assisting you! Please don't leave negative feedback, If something isn't working let me know and I will continue working with you to resolve it!Positive Feedback & Bonuses
are not necessary but ALWAYS appreciated!!Click here and BOOKMARK the page
to get me directly with ANY questions in the future! HelpWithAndroid.com