Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

Please help. My browser shows cookies functionality is turned

Please help. My browser shows cookies functionality is turned off, please turn it on.
my mobile is a Samsung galaxy S2,

Thanking you in advance

Hi and thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions.

If you wish to turn Cookies on or off, follow my steps below Wink

1. Open the Browser App.
  2. Press the Menu button on your phone and choose the "Settings" option(you may have to choose MORE before you can see the Settings option).
  3. Scroll through the list and look for the option to enable/disable cookies and tap on it to enable.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask. If not and I have helped you today Please press the Accept Button so I am credited for my time Assisting you! Please don't leave negative feedback, If something isn't working let me know and I will continue working with you to resolve it!

Positive Feedback & Bonuses are not necessary but ALWAYS appreciated!!

Click here and BOOKMARK the page to get me directly with ANY questions in the future! HelpWithAndroid.com

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Im sorry Eric. but when I press the menu button I see only (add/ wallpaper/ search/ notifications/edit/settings.) and in the settings I do not have more or options, so now what?.

Regards Steve

Those are the options you see when you press the Menu button while you are on your home screen. As I mentioned, in Step One, you need to open the Browser App. While you have the browser open, thats when you press the Menu Button.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hello Eric

How do I open the browser app?

Steve

Look through the apps on the phone, and tap on the one named either "internet" or "browser", this will open the browser on your phone.

On your phones home screen, you more than likely have an icon for the browser, will look like a planet most likely.