Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself

unlock android phone and i dont know my google account

Customer Question

unlock android phone and i dont know my google account?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Eric replied 2 years ago.

Hi and thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX X will do whatever I can to help answer your questions.

Which make and model Android is it?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
sanyo.kyocera
Expert:  Eric replied 2 years ago.

Which Kyocera Android phone, they make multiple models. If you go to your carriers website you can find out which one it is by seeing which ones they sell where you live.

As soon as you let me know the model, I can give you the instructions to gain access again.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

madel is zio 6000

Expert:  Eric replied 2 years ago.

Unfortunately you will have to perform a factory reset of the device. This is the ONLY way to get access to the phone again.

As long as you have a Google account synced to your device, your contacts, calendar, etc. will be re-synced to the device after you run the initial setup again. As far as any data that is stored on the SD Card(images, music, etc.), it will not be erased. Only the phones internal memory is formatted.

To complete a Factory Reset follow these directions:

1. Remove the battery.
  2. Replace the battery but do not power the device on.
  3. Hold down the Volume Down +the Camera Button then press the Power button. Hold the Power button for 2 seconds and release it without releasing the Volume Down and Camera buttons.
  4. Your phone will boot into hboot mode.
  5. Follow the instructions on screen to navigate through the options.
  6. Choose "Clear Storage"(sometimes named 'Wipe Data / Factory Reset'
  7. Confirm your choice and wait for the device to do the rest of the work.
  8. When the device reboots, follow the on screen instructions to setup your new device.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask. If not and I have helped you today Please press the Accept Button so I am credited for my time Assisting you! Please don't leave negative feedback, If something isn't working let me know and I will continue working with you to resolve it!

Positive Feedback & Bonuses are not necessary but ALWAYS appreciated!!

Click here and BOOKMARK the page to get me directly with ANY questions in the future! HelpWithAndroid.com

Eric, Android Expert
Experience: 3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it just says read test patern at i cant realy under stand cause its realy small letters
Expert:  Eric replied 2 years ago.

How far on the steps did you make it? Those are the steps provided by the Manufacturer, so we know they work Wink

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

how long do i hold the volume button down and the camara button?

Expert:  Eric replied 2 years ago.

While the phone is off, you hold both down, then while holding them press and release the power button. Release the other two buttons after you see a new bootup screen you have never seen before with a new text menu.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i did that and them words show up strowling from down going up?
Expert:  Eric replied 2 years ago.

I will look into why its not working for you, and see if I can find another method that might work on your model.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

what happen im waiting?

Expert:  Eric replied 2 years ago.

Please try the same steps, but this time only use the volme down button, not the camera button. Then try the same steps using the volume up button.

Let me know if either of those take you to the rcovery menu.