Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

puk code for lg800g imei 012XXX-XX-XXXX46-4 help

Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Eric replied 5 years ago.
Hi and thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions.

A PUK (PIN Unlock Key) code is required to unlock SIM cards that have become locked following three successive incorrect PIN entries. If your SIM card becomes locked, you will need to get a PUK code from AT&T to unlock your SIM card.

You can obtain your phone's PUK code from AT&T in one of these ways:

To get your phone's PUK code online:

1. Log in to myAT&T.
  2. From the myAT&T tab at the top of the page, hover over the Wireless link and select Phone/Device under the My Wireless Service heading.
  3. From the My Phone/Device screen, select the Unblock SIM Card link under the My Make & Model heading.
  4. The Unblock SIM screen will display your PUK code and will give you instructions for unblocking your SIM Card.

Once you receive your PUK code, you will need to enter it into your phone to set a new PIN code.

Note: If you enter the wrong PUK code 10 times in a row, your SIM card will be invalidated, and you will need topurchase a new SIM Card. The phone will display the following error: "PUK blocked call operator."

If you have any other questions feel free to ask. If not and I have helped you today Please press the Accept Button so I am credited for my time Assisting you! Please don't leave negative feedback, If something isn't working let me know and I will continue working with you to resolve it!

Positive Feedback & Bonuses are not necessary but ALWAYS appreciated!!

Click here and BOOKMARK the page to get me directly with ANY questions in the future! HelpWithAndroid.com