Daniel P.
Daniel P. , Wireless Consultant
Experience:  Extensive experience with AT&T and Alltel/Verizon in areas of tech support and consulting!
48810790

i have a motorola citrus and cant get past the locked screen

Customer Question

i have a motorola citrus and cant get past the locked screen where it asks for the password XXXXX I reset it and cant remember how toget past it, i also dont know the gmail address 
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Daniel P. replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'll be happy to assist you.

In order to reset the phone's pattern lock, without knowing the gmail information, you'll have to hard reset the device. All info on the device will be lost, but it is the only way. here are the steps:

1. Turn the power off. If your Motorola CITRUS is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it
  2. Press and hold the Power and Camera buttons
  3. Release the Camera button when prompted
  4. Press and hold the Volume Down key
  5. A yellow exclamation will appear on the display
  6. Select the Wipe data/factory reset (Alt + W) option

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns about my answer. Also, please note that while you've posted a deposit, you must also click 'accept' in order to close the question and ensure your expert is credited by JustAnswer. There's NO additional charge for clicking accept. Bonuses are always appreciated for a job well done.

Thanks

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
This is not working......
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
We have tried this method several times with no result. Please make it more thorough!!!!
Expert:  Daniel P. replied 5 years ago.
Thank you, let me opt out
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Still not working.......I can't get to the yellow exclamation point, please refund. I think the phone needs flashed!