Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

My Safari is not working anymore on my iPhone. the screen is

My Safari is not working anymore on my iPhone. the screen is darkened and it is "frozen" on a screen, not allowing me to go to another site.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Eric replied 5 years ago.

Hi and thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions.

Sounds like a pretty common iOS software error. Lets soft reset the iPhone and it should resolve the issue right away Wink

To complete a Soft Reset of an iPhone or iPod please follow these instructions:

1. Press-hold the Home button (big circle below the screen) and the Sleep/Wake button (on top of the iPhone) simultaneously.
  2. Continue holding both buttons (Ignore the "Slide to power off") until the iPhone shuts off and begins to restart.
  3. You may let go when you see the silver Apple logo.
  4. You have completed a hard reset successfully.
  5. Don't be alarmed that it takes quite a while to load from the Apple logo to the main screen. This is normal.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask. If not and I have helped you today Please press the Accept Button so I am credited for my time Assisting you! Please don't leave negative feedback, If something isn't working let me know and I will continue working with you to resolve it!

Positive Feedback & Bonuses are not necessary but ALWAYS appreciated!!

Click here and BOOKMARK the page to get me directly with ANY questions in the future! HelpWithAndroid.com