Eric , Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I cant get my email on my samsung galaxy S phone

Customer Question

Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Eric replied 5 years ago.

Hi and thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is Eric and I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Which email are you trying to get (what service), Yahoo, Gmail, Live, Hotmail, etc? Or is it a personal/work server?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yahoo
Expert:  Eric replied 5 years ago.

Since you are using Yahoo! Mail, I have a great simple solution for you!

Open the Android Market app on your phone(called Market), and search for "Yahoo! Mail". Yahoo has a GREAT app that will sync your whole Yahoo account with the Android phone. Just download the app and log in using your Yahoo login information.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask. If not and I have helped you today Please press the Accept Button so I am credited for my time Assisting you! Please don't leave negative feedback, If something isn't working let me know and I will continue working with you to resolve it!

Positive Feedback & Bonuses are not necessary but ALWAYS appreciated!!

Click here and BOOKMARK the page to get me directly with ANY questions in the future! HelpWithAndroid.com

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
That does not solve the problem. I spent 1.5 hours on the phone with Verizon technical services and they could not solve the problem.They have referred me to Yahoo who will not answer their phones until Monday.
Expert:  Eric replied 5 years ago.

YOu are trying to get your Yahoo email on your Android, I just gave you the solution.

By installing the Yahoo Email App on your phone, you will have access to your Yahoo Email, how exactly does that not solve the issue...?