Eric , Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I am trying to connect to Kies air I cannot connect to http //192.168.1.5 8080/

Customer Question

I am trying to connect to Kies air I cannot connect to http://192.168.1.5:8080/ as directed but I cannot find the site - is there a reason for this/
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Eric replied 5 years ago.

Hi and thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is Eric and I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Im not sure what direction from Samsung told you to connect to 192.168.1.anything, thats not a website thats the address of YOUR home network.

All Home Wireless Routers are set that if you type 192.168.1.1 into your browser you can log into the wireless router to make changes to your wireless network, and when something like your phone connects to the network it gets an IP address replacing the last "1" with a new number.

So in short, you will never connect to that because its not a website.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask. If not and I have helped you today Please press the Accept Button so I am credited for my time Assisting you! Please don't leave negative feedback, If something isn't working let me know and I will continue working with you to resolve it!

Positive Feedback & Bonuses are not necessary but ALWAYS appreciated!!

Click here and BOOKMARK the page to get me directly with ANY questions in the future! HelpWithAndroid.com