Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

All of a sudden, my Droid Pro wont charge or communicate by

All of a sudden, my Droid Pro won't charge or communicate by USB to computer. The connection port in the phone appears to no longer be functioning
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Eric replied 5 years ago.

Hi and thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions.

I know this probably wont be the answer you are looking for, but when that port goes bad the only choice you have is to go into Verizon and request a replacement device due to hardware failure.

There ARE cellphone repair shops in all major cities that can repair it, but most of the time they charge more than it costs to get a replacement anyways.