Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I need a data cable for my Casio GZone Brigade C741 I did not

Customer Question

I need a data cable for my Casio GZone Brigade C741 I did not realize that the data/charging port was so unique. Any suggestions or help in where to find a usb data cable would be greatly appreciated. If no cable can be found (not my prefference) is it possible to transfer data with this phones bluetooth? Ican't get it to connect with my computer.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Eric replied 5 years ago.

Hi and thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is Eric and I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

This is the USB cable for your phone.

http://www.justanswer.com/cell-phones/5ai3i-need-data-cable-casio-gzone-brigade-c741-not.html

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes the USB cable. The phone end is not standard.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Maybe I do not understand or you do not understand but, "This is the USB cable for your phone" is not an answer. I need help finding a cable (preferabally) or figuring out how to sync or transfer files with blue tooth.
Expert:  Eric replied 5 years ago.

I am SO Sorry! The wrong link was posted in the answer I gave you!

http://www.amazon.com/Charging-Cable-Casio-Rock-Brigade/dp/B0040MCDA4/ref=pd_cp_cps_4

Thats the link to the USB cord thats designed for your phone. That was the link that was supposed to be in the first answer.

Register Here

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Eric,

I've looked at this cable it's a charging cable only, no data transfer.

Gary

Expert:  Eric replied 5 years ago.

Ok sorry, Thats the ONLY cable I could find anywhere (even called Casio Support) that was both USB and fit into your phones proprietary port.