Daniel P.
Daniel P. , Wireless Consultant
Experience:  Extensive experience with AT&T and Alltel/Verizon in areas of tech support and consulting!
48810790

I left my Iphone 3gs in my car and it got too hot and now the

I left my Iphone 3gs in my car and it got too hot and now the people I'm talking to on the phone can't hear me.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Daniel P. replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for choosing JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'll be happy to assist you.

It is very possible that the unit overheated and shorted out the speaker in the phone--this can be verified by resetting the device with a soft reset. Please hold the power button down while holding down the home button. Hold these 2 buttons down together for about 10 seconds, until the phone shuts off and comes back on.

Now check to see if the problem persist. Keep me posted.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns about my answer. Also, please note that while you've posted a deposit, you must also click 'accept' in order to close the question and ensure your expert is credited by JustAnswer. There's NO additional charge for clicking accept.

Thanks