Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself

com.sec.android.app.twlauncher has stopped unexpectedly

Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Eric replied 3 years ago.

Eric :

Hi and thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I do whatever I can to help answer your questions.

Customer:

Thank you!

Eric :

No problem ;]

Customer:

I have performed a search of possible solutions, but I cannot do any of them

Eric :

I know exactly whats wrong, and there is a few ways to fix it.. hopefully we dont have to use the last option!

Customer:

I have no way to get to my market to download a new launcher or anything

Eric :

I am an Android Developer, this is an issue I am all too familiar with

Customer:

wish I would've known before i got the phone

Eric :

You actually can ;]

You can use the Web Market.

Eric :

Which will automatically download the app onto your phone.

Customer:

I don't know my password XXXXX the gmail account connected to the phone

Eric :

Do you know the Gmail address

Customer:

I tried a password XXXXX but my answers aren't close enough for them to tell me

Customer:

yes

Eric :

Ok.. then we are going to have to reset it ;[

Customer:

Does that get rid of all of my pictures?

Eric :

Are they on the SD Card?

Eric :

If they are on the SD Card, then they will be fine.

Customer:

No. Fortunately half of them are online too

Eric :

Unfortunately, if you dont know the account, we dont have much of an option

Customer:

Hell, I can't use my phone, so losing pictures one way or another

Eric :

very true.

Eric :

btw.

Eric :

as SOON as we reset it.. the first thing you do.. is download GO Launcher EX.

Customer:

Is there anyone I can call to reset my password XXXXX the account? I know the account name

Eric :

That will make sure this never happens again

Eric :

You cant call, but you can email them.. the problem is, they rarely will do anything because they want you to know the answers to the security questions

Customer:

Well they are stupid questions like the last time I accessed the email....which it is always open on my phone. I am always logged in

Eric :

You didnt set your own questions?

Customer:

I'll try again....

Eric :

If you cant get it, we will need to reset.

Eric :

Do you know the process?

Customer:

the 3 button thing?

Customer:

Hello?

Customer:

I got into my gmail!!!!!!

Eric :

Thats great ;]

Eric :

Sorry, my page didnt show you responded

Customer:

That's okay

Eric :

Would you like me to link you to the app you need to download?

Eric :

Using the web market

Customer:

I started the install

Eric :

ok good ;]

Eric :

when it installs, just press the home button

Customer:

kinda bummed that I didn't try harder to get into my gmail....that was probably my 9th attempt

Eric :

and you will get a choice of using the stock launcher or the new one

Customer:

Will I have to choose everytime?

Eric :

Well, the good news is that you wont be losing those pictures!

Eric :

NO!. choose to select the option that uses it by default ;]

Customer:

It says I have insufficient storage to install

Customer:

2nd attempt worked for some weird reason

Eric :

There always has to be a problem.. try and restart the phone

Eric :

and then try and install it again

Eric :

as soon as you power it back on'

Eric :

hopefully the apps wont be using up to much memory as soon as you turn it on

Customer:

oh.my.god It works!

Eric :

Thats great ;]

Eric :

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Customer:

I think I can figure everything else out....THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!

Eric :

no problem!

Eric :

If you have any other questions feel free to ask. If not and I have helped you today Please press the Accept Button so I am credited for my time Assisting you! Please don't leave negative feedback, If something isn't working let me know and I will continue working with you to resolve it!

Positive Feedback & Bonuses are not necessary but ALWAYS appreciated!!

Click here and BOOKMARK the page to get me directly with ANY questions in the future! HelpWithAndroid.com

Eric, Android Expert
Experience: 3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself