Daniel P.
Daniel P., Wireless Consultant
Experience:  Extensive experience with AT&T and Alltel/Verizon in areas of tech support and consulting!

puk code is blocked on lg 300g net 10 service provider.what

puk code is blocked on lg 300g net 10 service provider.what is the code to unlock this phone
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Daniel P. replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for choosing JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'll be happy to assist you.

Is your phone asking for a PUK code, or does it say "PUK Blocked" ?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
it states on phone screen that puk code is blocked, contact service provider. I call net 10 as states earlier, two codes were given, but neither would allow me a option to press ok. Provider is stating i will need new sims card. I am just trying to get phone unlocked because it will take about seven days ro receive sims card.
Expert:  Daniel P. replied 5 years ago.
Yep, they are correct, that's why I wanted to make sure it said 'blocked' and didn't ask for a code. Once your SIM is blocked, it's useless. You need a new physical SIM in order to get back in business. Unfortunately its impossible to re-activate a blocked SIM card. Just remember to never try and guess a PUK code, they are random numbers that only your provider has on file.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns about my answer. Also, please note that while you've posted a deposit, you must also click 'accept' in order to close the question and ensure your expert is credited by JustAnswer. There's NO additional charge for clicking accept.