Richard S.
Richard S. , Accounts and Device Specialist
Experience:  5 years working with major US carriers in billing, contracts, devices and network
46174997

I have forgotten the password XXXXX my SAMSUNG SGH-F480 mobile

Customer Question

I have forgotten the password XXXXX my SAMSUNG SGH-F480 mobile phone and can therefore no longer use it. I can buy another phone, but would rather not if I can get this one to work once again.
Please suggest what to do in order to unlock my phone.
Izidor
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard S. replied 5 years ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. Try the last 4 of your phone number (or the number that used to be on that phone)

If that does not work and you do not know what it might be, then remove the SIM card from the phone if you have one and enter the number below. This will erase everything on the phone that is not saved to a memory card (if you have one) or the SIM card, but it is the only way around the forgotten password.

*2767*3855#

If that doesn’t work, try

*0206*3855#

If it works, please click Accept as that is how I get credit.If not, then please see the details below about how to request a refund.

Your funds will stay in your account for use on another question in the future or you can request a refund with the link below. Best of luck getting the issue resolved!

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund