Richard S.
Richard S., Accounts and Device Specialist
Experience:  5 years working with major US carriers in billing, contracts, devices and network

Why does my phone call 911 when it is in my pocket in the key

Customer Question

Why does my phone call 911 when it is in my pocket in the key pad lock mode ? I have a Samsung Intensity phone !
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard S. replied 5 years ago.
Hello, usually you still have a option for emergency call even when the keypad is locked so you are somehow still hitting the emergency call button when it is on your pocket. :( Not really a way to stop that, maybe getting a case for it might make it less likely to do this.

Something like the case below would probably help

Samsung Intesnity Case $7.99

Sorry I do not have a magic answer for this

I just wanted to check and make sure my last message was received. Some customers are reporting that messages are not going through. Anyways,

Please let me know if you need any additional assistance. Please click Accept to close out the question and so I get credit for it.

Thank you so much!!