Richard S.
Richard S., Accounts and Device Specialist
Experience:  5 years working with major US carriers in billing, contracts, devices and network
46174997

I have an LG420G Tracfone. Can I add my contact list from another

Customer Question

I have an LG420G Tracfone. Can I add my contact list from another cell phone without adding each contact individually. Each phone is Bluetooth capable or is there another alternative to make easier adding contacts. I am partially blind and it is very difficult adding contacts individually.
Thank you,
Dick Minton
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard S. replied 5 years ago.

Hello Dick,

I am so sorry about the trouble that you are having with your phone. Unfortunately with the 240 and most other basic models there is no way to transfer the contacts via bluetooth. The Verizon stores used to have a little computer called a cellbright that they would transfer the contatcs from the old phone (even from another carrier ) to the new phone for $5 or $10 but I do not think that most stores have those anymore. I am really sorry but you are going to have to get someone to enter those or enter them manually! I am really sorry I do not have better news, but I did want to reply so you at least knew what you needed to do.

Thank you

You can reply back even after you ACCEPT the answer, it does not close the question and we will keep working on this until we solve the issue for you! Bonus NOT necessary but ALWAYS appreciated!!

PLEASE DO NOT leave Negative feedback! If you need more help PLEASE just reply to this question and I will keep working with you!

I just wanted to check and make sure my last message was received. Some customers are reporting that messages are not going through. Anyways,

Please let me know if you need any additional assistance. Please click Accept to close out the question and so I get credit for it.

Thank you so much!!