Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself

I need to transfer my contacts from a Casio Boulder. Do not

Customer Question

I need to transfer my contacts from a Casio Boulder. Do not have a new phone issued yet.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Eric replied 5 years ago.

Hi and thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is Eric and I do whatever I can to help answer your questions.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Unfortunately with the G'zOne, Casio didn't offer a unique software sync software to allow for easy pc syncing.

You have three ways to transfer contacts, none of which are as simple as just plugging in and pressing sync.

Heres your Three Methods:

Transfer Contacts To New Phone

• Turn on the Casio G'zOne Type-S phone. Press the "On/Off" button on the phone to power it up. Press the center key in the middle of the four directional arrows to bring up the phone menu. Use the directional arrows to highlight the "Contacts" button and press "Enter." In the contacts section, use the the directional arrows to highlight and select the "Options" button. Choose "Save Contacts To SIM Card." The contacts transfer should be complete within a few minutes.
  • Remove your SIM card from your G'zOne Type-S phone. Slide off the phone's back cover in the direction of the marked arrows. Pull out the exposed SIM card from its position. Remove it gently to prevent any damage.
  • Insert your old SIM card into your new mobile phone. All of the data on your SIM will immediately load into your new phone when inserted. Read through the new phone's owner's manual to find the proper place to insert the SIM card. After inserting the card, navigate the new phone's menu with the directional arrows on the keypad to find the "Contacts" section. Scroll through the section to check if all contacts have been uploaded.

Transfer Contacts to Computer

• Insert your Casio SIM card into the card reader. Next, plug the SIM card reader into an available USB input on your computer. Wait a few minutes and your computer should automatically recognize the SIM card reader.
  • Copy the SIM card files to your computer. Double click the SIM card desktop icon. This will open up a new window with a list of files on the SIM card.
  • Create a new folder for your incoming files. Start by selecting "File" then "New Folder." Select all SIM card files by clicking "Edit" then "Select All." Drag and drop these files into your newly created folder.

Transfer Contacts via Bluetooth

• Create a Bluetooth connection between your G'zOne and computer. Press the "Menu" button and use the directional arrows to highlight the "Phone Settings" tab. Press the "Enter" button. Scroll down to the Bluetooth tab with the up/down arrow keys. Select the "Add New Bluetooth Device" tab. The phone should automatically recognize your computer in a few moments. Press the "Enter" key to add the new device.
  • Send your contact list to your computer's Bluetooth folder. Press the "Menu" button on your phone. Use the directional arrows to find the "Contacts" button. Press the "Enter" key. In the "Contacts" menu, highlight the "Options" button and press "Enter."
  • Choose the "Export Contacts" option and then select "Via Bluetooth". Press "Enter" and a contacts file should appear in your computer's Bluetooth folder.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask. If not and I have helped you today Please press the Accept Button so I am credited for my time Assisting you! Please don't leave negative feedback, If something isn't working let me know and I will continue working with you to resolve it!

Positive Feedback & Bonuses are not necessary but ALWAYS appreciated!!

Click here and BOOKMARK the page to get me directly with ANY Android questions in the future!