Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

The process com.sec.android.app.twlauncher has stop unexpectedly.

Customer Question

The process com.sec.android.app.twlauncher has stop unexpectedly. Please try again. "FORCE CLOSE"
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Eric replied 3 years ago.

Eric :

Hi and thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I do whatever I can to help answer your questions.

Eric :

I am pretty confident I already know the issue, but just to be sure can you tell me which make and model Android your using?

Eric :

The Mesmerize?

Eric :

twlauncher is the stock "Home Screen" or "Launcher" app that Samsung loads in to the phones.

Eric :

The app itself is basically everything you see when youre not running an app, your home screens, the app drawer when you open up to see all your apps.

Eric :

Unfortunately Samsung is very bad at writing their stock apps and we(Android Developers) laud them for the issues they cause.

Eric :

The good thing is you have two quick ways to resolve this.

Eric :

Let me know when you are ready and we can go over both.

Customer:

can do it now?

Eric :

Yes. All you need to do is replace the TWLauncher with a FREE and MUCH better Launcher from the Market

Eric :

This new Launcher will also let your phone run much faster as it doesnt bog down the CPU the way the TWLauncher did.

Eric :

Open your Market app and search for "GO Launcher EX" and install it.

Eric :

Dont download the "themes" or anything just look for the app with the EXACT title I just posted and install it.

Eric :

Once it is installed and you press your "Home" button on you phone youwill be given an option to use either "GO Launcher" or "TW Launcher", put a checkmark in the box that says "use as defualt" and press GO Launcher.

Eric :

This will permenantly resolve the issue.

Customer:

go market via my phone?

Eric :

If you have any other questions feel free to ask. If not and I have helped you today Please press the Accept Button so I am credited for my time Assisting you! Please don't leave negative feedback, If something isn't working let me know and I will continue working with you to resolve it!

Positive Feedback & Bonuses are not necessary but ALWAYS appreciated!!

Click here and BOOKMARK the page to get me directly with ANY Android questions in the future! HelpWithAndroid.com

Eric :

Yes

Eric, Android Expert
Experience: 3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
Expert:  Eric replied 3 years ago.
What Happens Now?

Your chat has ended, but you can still work with your Expert to get an answer to your question if you have not yet received one.

Come back to this page at any time to see additional information from your Expert.  You will also receive an email when your question is updated.  If you want to send a message to your Expert, use the box below.

If you have already received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Accept button above.  Experts are credited for each accepted answer they provide.
Expert:  Eric replied 3 years ago.

I ended the chat as it was having connection errors and you were not able to stay in it. You can continue to ask for help here if you need any, but please follow the instructions i posted in the chat first!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
How to download and install?