Eric , Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

How do I put ringtones on my htc hd7

Customer Question

How do I put ringtones on my htc hd7
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Eric replied 5 years ago.

Eric :

Hi and thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is Eric and I will gladly help you find the answers you need.

Eric :

Hi there ;]

JACUSTOMER-zu8bw6d6- :

hey

Eric :

You have a couple options to do this. Both are very simple.

JACUSTOMER-zu8bw6d6- :

im ready

Eric :

Are you looking to download ringtones(free of course) or looking to turn a song you have on your phone into the ringtone?

JACUSTOMER-zu8bw6d6- :

turn a song i have already on my phone into a ringtone

JACUSTOMER-zu8bw6d6- :

are you there

Eric :

Yes sorry, looking at a release from Microsoft about turning the songs into ringtones.

JACUSTOMER-zu8bw6d6- :

ok

Eric :

As it turns out i was mistaken about the new Windows Phone operating system. Until the next release, the windows phones to not have support for that feature but it IS planned on a furture release this year.

Eric :

release = update

Eric :

At some point in the near future, you will recieve an update. When that happens you should then have this new feature.

Eric :

Sorry for the bad news ;/

Eric :

The only ringtone feature you have as of now is choosing between the default ringtones.

Eric :

If i was able to answer your question, please accept my answer so I am credited for my time in assisting you.

Thanks!