Richard S.
Richard S., Accounts and Device Specialist
Experience:  5 years working with major US carriers in billing, contracts, devices and network

My iphone is only working on speaker phone.Otherwise they can

My iphone is only working on speaker phone.Otherwise they can hear me but i cant hear them.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard S. replied 5 years ago.
Hello and sorry for the trouble that you are having. I actually get this question so often that I wrote a article on it that walks you right through all of the steps!

Please take a look at the link below and follow the trouble shooting steps. See if that solves the issue.

Please keep me updated!

Thank you

You can reply back even after you ACCEPT the answer, it does not close the question and we will keep working on this until we solve the issue for you! Bonus NOT necessary but ALWAYS appreciated!!

PLEASE DO NOT leave Negative feedback! If you need more help PLEASE just reply to this question and I will keep working with you!