Eric , Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

Help me to delete messages from my tracfone - number XXX-XXX-XXXX

Customer Question

Help me to delete messages from my tracfone - number XXX-XXX-XXXX home phone number is XXXXX I am 82 years old and I cannot find any instructions for deleting messages in the tracfone book and it is preventing me from using my tracfone. Thank you

Sheila Egan
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard S. replied 5 years ago.
Hello Sheila and thank you for your question. Do you know the exact model of the phone you have? Should be a on the manual.

Also, when you say that the messages are preventing you from using your phone, can you give me a little more detail on what is happening?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
You did not answer yesterday and I was finally able to figure out this problem myself so reverse the charge you already made to my credit card.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Once again - you DID NOT REPLY to my question yesterday...so I expect you to reverse the $15 you charged on my credit card.

S Egan

I am glad you were able to get that resolved.

Please use the link below to request a refund

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund