Engineer John C., Cell Phones Expert
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer and A+ Certified

will my apps work if I have no cell service or internet in

Customer Question

will my apps work if I have no cell service or internet in China..I hAVE AN TRANSLATION APP FOR ENGLISH TO CHINEESE
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 5 years ago.
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I enjoy solving computer, printer and networking issues, so I will be very happy and will do my best to help you.

It depends on the kind of app. Please turn ON the Airplane Mode (settings, Airplane Mode, On) then check if the app works without internet. If it works, then you will be fine in China without cell service.

Please let me know if the issue is not solved clicking the "Reply to your expert" gray button, so we can continue troubleshooting. DO NOT click Accept if you are not positively satisfied.

If I helped please scroll down and click the green Accept button for me to be paid :-) (even if you have a subscription or a trial membership)

Thank you

John Cappucci

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort. (*** Even if you have a subscription plan, you need to click the Accept button if the issue is solved for me to be paid, you won't be charged twice ***, don't worry. Thank you!)

2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated