Richard S.
Richard S. , Accounts and Device Specialist
Experience:  5 years working with major US carriers in billing, contracts, devices and network
46174997

Why wont a LG800G Tracfone work in zip code area 78550

Customer Question

Why won't a LG800G Tracfone work in zip code area 78550?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard S. replied 5 years ago.
Hello, has your phones worked in that area before? There is a chance that there is not coverage in that area. Do you see others that have coverage there?

Please try the steps below in this EXACT order.

Remove the battery and SIM (if you have on, varies by carrier) from the phone and wait 20 seconds, then, with the battery still out, plug it into your wall charger, then place the battery and SIM back in and turn the phone back on.

If it works, please click Accept as that is how I get credit. If not, let me know and we will keep working on it. Bonus NOT necessary but ALWAYS appreciated!!

PLEASE DO NOT leave Negative feedback! If you need more help PLEASE just reply to this question and I will keep working with you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Read the question!!! What kind of cock-eyed response is that? I'm not an inept moron.

Really? Go pound sand buddy.