Richard S.
Richard S. , Accounts and Device Specialist
Experience:  5 years working with major US carriers in billing, contracts, devices and network
46174997

How do I download photos from my LG 840 Spyder ii to my p

Customer Question

How do I download photo's from my LG 840 Spyder ii to my pc?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard S. replied 5 years ago.

Harder - Save the pictures to the Micro SD card int eh phone (you may need to buy one if you do not already have one as they did not come with this model.) Then use a memory card adapter (most come with one that the micro fits inside of and makes it a full sized SD card) and put this into a memory card reader if your computer OR printer has one and you should be able to get them off that way.

Easiest - This assumes that your phone still has service.

Just e-mail the pictures to yourself.

1. Create a new contact called "Email"
2. In the new contact, where the phone number goes, just enter your e-mail address (when entering, you can go to options and change the input options to letters and symbols for the @ symbol) IF it will not let you select this contact, enter JUST the number "1" in one of the phone fields (home, mobile etc) and then save the contact.
3. Save this new contact.
4. Select the picture, then go to options and send to like you were going to send to another person and select your new "e-mail" contact and send it.

It will show up in your e-mail from a e-mail address like "[email protected]"

If that works please Click Accept as that is how I get credit, if not let me know and we will work on some other stuff!I really appreciate your question and especially appreciate if you ACCEPT the answer as all my earning go to help put myself through college. Thank you!

Did you try sending the pictures to your e-mail account? This device does not allow for access via a usb cable, so unfortunatly the only option is either use the memory card or send the messages. I am sorry this is being such a pain!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

How do I send my photo's to my e-mail account?

That was the first part of the original message I posted

Just e-mail the pictures to yourself.

1. Create a new contact called "Email"
3. Save this new contact.