Richard S.
Richard S., Accounts and Device Specialist
Experience:  5 years working with major US carriers in billing, contracts, devices and network
46174997

lg p500 emergency mode

Customer Question

p500 just went into emergency mode and now its dead. Can you help please
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard S. replied 5 years ago.

Hello and sorry for the trouble that you are having. Please try the steps below in this EXACT order.

Remove the battery and SIM (if you have on, varies by carrier) from the phone and wait 20 seconds, then, with the battery still out, plug it into your wall charger, then place the battery and SIM back in and turn the phone back on.

If it works, please click Accept as that is how I get credit. If not, let me know and we will keep working on it. Bonus NOT necessary but ALWAYS appreciated!!

PLEASE DO NOT leave Negative feedback! If you need more help PLEASE just reply to this question and I will keep working with you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
your suggestion did not work. Phone is dead. only 3 weeks old. I hope you have another answer
And you plugged it into the charger youa re not gettign any kind of indicator lights etc? Did you buy it directly from your wireless company? There is a one year warranty on the device if it is brand new. have you spoken with them yet? Any indicator light at all when plugged in?

You can reply back even after you ACCEPT the answer, it does not close the question and we will keep working on this until we solve the issue for you! Bonus NOT necessary but ALWAYS appreciated!!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
totally dead
Where did you get it from?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

a store in the ukraine also has an online site and called euroset

Darn, I am so sorry :( You can request a refund via the link below if you would like since I could not solve the issue. or you can click accept if you want me to get credit.

Best of luck with this.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund