Richard S.
Richard S., Accounts and Device Specialist
Experience:  5 years working with major US carriers in billing, contracts, devices and network
46174997

My phone is charged but wont stay on. If i connect it to

My phone is charged but won't stay on. If i connect it to the charger it turns on for a few seconds then goes off. Help.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard S. replied 5 years ago.
Hello, what model of phone do you have?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
My phone is a Motorola Droid with the slide out key board. I don't know the model. I think it is just the basic Droid
Ok, try this as a first step.

Remove the battery and SIM (if you have on, varies by carrier, if you have Verizon you will not ahvea SIM) from the phone and wait 20 seconds, then, with the battery still out, plug it into your wall charger, then place the battery and SIM back in and turn the phone back on. KEEP it on the charger for at least 30 minutes if it does not start back up and then try again.

If it works, please click Accept as that is how I get credit. If not, let me know and we will keep working on it. Bonus NOT necessary but ALWAYS appreciated!!

PLEASE DO NOT leave Negative feedback! If you need more help PLEASE just reply to this question and I will keep working with you!
Experience: 5 years working with major US carriers in billing, contracts, devices and network