Richard S.
Richard S., Accounts and Device Specialist
Experience:  5 years working with major US carriers in billing, contracts, devices and network

red battery flashing - phone will not turn on.

Customer Question

red battery flashing - phone will not turn on.? Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX mind - I going in to town to check this out. Catch you next time!
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard S. replied 5 years ago.

Hello and sorry for the trouble that you are having. Please try the steps below in this EXACT order.

Remove the battery and SIM (if you have on, varies by carrier) from the phone and wait 20 seconds, then, with the battery still out, plug it into your wall charger, then place the battery and SIM back in and turn the phone back on.

If it works, please click Accept as that is how I get credit. If not, let me know and we will keep working on it. Bonus NOT necessary but ALWAYS appreciated!!

PLEASE DO NOT leave Negative feedback! If you need more help PLEASE just reply to this question and I will keep working with you!

Please let me know if you need any additional assistance. Please click Accept to close out the question and so I get credit for it.

Thank you so much!!