Daniel P.
Daniel P. , Wireless Consultant
Experience:  Extensive experience with AT&T and Alltel/Verizon in areas of tech support and consulting!
48810790

If you cant remember your password XXXXX locked your phone,

If you can't remember your password XXXXX locked your phone, is there a way to get around it to open your phone to reset the password?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Daniel P. replied 5 years ago.
Hi my name is Daniel

It depends on the model of the device--what model is this?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
It's the blackberry curve at&t on the battery is says C-S2. Is this what you are looking for?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Here are the numbers I am finding, I couldn't find any that actually said Model Number.

Blackberry 9300

RDA71UW

BT MAC A86A8F708628

ANT - 30969-001

CE01580

Hope this helps

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
<p>Are we getting close to an answer?</p><p> </p><p>Is someone still there?</p>
Expert:  Daniel P. replied 5 years ago.

Sorry about the delay, I just got all 3 of your posts at one time--I guess there must have been a delay.

There's not a way to bypass the password XXXXX losing any data. The way to get past it, is to put in your password XXXXX about 10 times until you're requested to put in the word 'blackberry'. Putting in the word will restore your blackberry to factory settings. You'll lose all non-saved information so hopefully you've backed up your info at soem point.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns about my answer. Also, please note that while you've posted a deposit, you must also click 'accept' in order to close the question and ensure your expert is credited by JustAnswer. There's NO additional charge for clicking accept.

Thanks