Richard S.
Richard S., Accounts and Device Specialist
Experience:  5 years working with major US carriers in billing, contracts, devices and network
46174997

MY DAUGHTER FORGOT HER PASSWORD XXXXX HER SAMSUNG SCH-R355C AND

Customer Question

MY DAUGHTER FORGOT HER PASSWORD XXXXX HER SAMSUNG SCH-R355C AND NOW SHE CAN NOT UNLOCK IT
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard S. replied 5 years ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. Try the last 4 of your phone number (or the number that used to be on that phone)

If that does not work and you do not know what it might be, then remove the SIM card from the phone if you have one and enter the number below. This will erase everything on the phone that is not saved to a memory card (if you have one) or the SIM card, but it is the only way around the forgotten password.

*2767*3855#

If that doesn’t work, try

*0206*3855#

If it works, please click Accept as that is how I get credit.If not, then please see the details below about how to request a refund.

Your funds will stay in your account for use on another question in the future or you can request a refund with the link below. Best of luck getting the issue resolved!

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
none of those codes worked

I am so sorry, let me opt out and see if anyone else has any idea on this. If no one can help,