Mike, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  6+ Years Repair / Support / Troubleshooting / and Programming Experience
11762411

my iphone 4 wont turn on what do I do

my iphone 4 won't turn on what do I do?
I have tried plugging it into my computer and restarting it but it isn't working.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.

Mike :

Thank you for posting your question on JustAnswer.com!

Once you've joined the chat, please post a short message using the reply box below to let me know you're ready to begin.

Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
Try a soft reset. To perform a soft reset, hold BOTH the sleep/wake (button at the top of the device) AND home (button on the front just below the screen) buttons until you see the Apple logo appear. Note that you may have to hold them for 10-15 seconds, and if you get the slide to power off bar, ignore that and continue holding the buttons until you get the Apple logo. Once that logo appears, you can release both buttons. Then your device should boot up within a couple of minutes.

Regards,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
my phone isn't turning on
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.

Regards,