Daniel P.
Daniel P., Wireless Consultant
Experience:  Extensive experience with AT&T and Alltel/Verizon in areas of tech support and consulting!
48810790

If someone is blocking my text messages will I know. I am a

If someone is blocking my text messages will I know. I am a verizon subscriber and they are AT&T
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Daniel P. replied 5 years ago.

Hello my name is Daniel.

It depends on how your messages are being blocked. If they're being blocked via an application, such as an iPhone app, then no; your message would send as it normally would. If you're blocked as part of an AT&T feature, then you may get a message saying that either the message failed or that the recepient is not available.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns about my answer. Also, please note that while you've posted a deposit, you must also click 'accept' in order to close the question and ensure your expert is credited by JustAnswer. There's NO additional charge for clicking accept.

Thanks