Daniel P.
Daniel P., Wireless Consultant
Experience:  Extensive experience with AT&T and Alltel/Verizon in areas of tech support and consulting!
48810790

If I lose my cell phone can I keep my old number I have a net 10 phone and I have lost it

Customer Question

If I lose my cell phone can I keep my old number? I have a net 10 phone and I have lost it somewhere in my house. It is on silent so I can't find it. If I have to get a new phone can I keep my old number or will I have to get a new one?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  lorir56 replied 5 years ago.

lorir :

Who is your cell phone service provider? Most providers will activate a new phone with your old number, but let me know who you are using and I will check to be sure.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Net 10 AT&T
Expert:  Daniel P. replied 5 years ago.

Hello my name is Daniel

Your question was moved to my category, I am a cellphone expert.

Net10 is not a part of AT&T, so I assume you're with Net10?

The answer is yes, you can keep your same phone number as long as your service is active with Net10 and your phone is a Net10 compatible phone.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns about my answer. Also, please note that while you've posted a deposit, you must also click 'accept' in order to close the question and ensure your expert is credited by JustAnswer. There's NO additional charge for clicking accept.

Thanks