Daniel P.
Daniel P., Wireless Consultant
Experience:  Extensive experience with AT&T and Alltel/Verizon in areas of tech support and consulting!

i have lost my blackberry 9700 phone can you help me find

i have lost my blackberry 9700 phone can you help me find it?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Daniel P. replied 5 years ago.

Hello my name is Daniel.

I'm sorry but there's no way to track a lost blackberry unless you have the app pre-installed on your Blackberry before you lost it. Apps such as "Berry Locator" or "Phonebasics Lost & Find", can be installed on the device and then used to track the device in the event of a lost or stolen phone. If you did not install one of these apps before losing it, the only thing you'll be able to do is to contact your wireless carrier and suspend your service. Often times they'll report the serial number as stolen so that it won't be able to be used by someone else--it may then pop up somewhere and be turn in.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns about my answer. Also, please note that while you've posted a deposit, you must also click 'accept' in order to close the question and ensure your expert is credited by JustAnswer. There's NO additional charge for clicking accept.