Daniel P.
Daniel P., Wireless Consultant
Experience:  Extensive experience with AT&T and Alltel/Verizon in areas of tech support and consulting!
48810790

LG PHONES WITH NO INTERNET CAPABILITIES. (BEST PHONE) LG OCTANE,

LG PHONES WITH NO INTERNET CAPABILITIES. (BEST PHONE)
LG OCTANE, LG COMOS, LG COSMOS TOUCH, LG SCOOP, needs to be -w- Verizon phone service?

Hello my name is Daniel.

Your best bet is to go with the LG Octane or the LG Cosmos. Avoid the LG Scoop and the LG Cosmos Touch. Verizon has had many problems with the Scoop. The touch version of the Cosmos was a good idea, but unfortunately is very unstable and served only to add additional bugs rather than add to customer experience. The LG Octane does have some voice quality issues such as echoing.

I'd go with the Cosmos as the safest choice!

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns about my answer. Also, please note that while you've posted a deposit, you must also click 'accept' in order to close the question and ensure your expert is credited by JustAnswer. There's NO additional charge for clicking accept.

Thanks