Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark, Cell Phone Engineer
Experience:  Cell Phone Repair Business Owner & CIS Degree
40218039

how do i uninstall the superuser application from my driod

how do i uninstall the superuser application from my driod x
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Mr. Clark replied 5 years ago.
Hello. Welcome to JustAnswer, a paid global support site.

There are two options.

1.) You can restore your Droid back to factory settings. -

Turn the phone off. Hold the Power and Home buttons down for about 5 seconds. A screen with an exclamation will appear. Tap the Search key. Scroll down to factory reset using the Volume Down button. Confirm the selection. Select Yes — delete all user data then tap OK.

2.) You can use a tool like SuperOneClick to root your Droid and then you will be able to remove the SuperUser (Link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=803682)

Let me know if I can be of more assistance.
Expert:  Mr. Clark replied 5 years ago.
I saw your reply. Please only post here.

You will need to root your Droid. Please follow the step by step instructions in the thread link: (Link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=803682)
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
how can i remove superuser from my droid x phone to download software it say's infected reset phone to factory does not work
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
Expert:  Mr. Clark replied 5 years ago.
You will need to turn off your antivirus to download the software, because its technically hacking software.

The only other option is to take your phone back to the service provider (Verizon) and have them remove it or replace your phone.

There is no other way to remove the superuser from your Droid without rooting the OS.