Eric , Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I have an LG model VX5500 the screen went white. I can make

Customer Question

I have an LG model VX5500 the screen went white. I can make and receive calls, but can't use functions. Is there a way I can retrieve my contacts.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard S. replied 5 years ago.
Hello, if the device can still turn on then Verizon may be able to get the contacts out of the device IF the store has a CellBright machine (some do and some do not.) They woulbe able to move the cotnacts to another device.

I dont suppsoe you have been using the My Backup assistant app on the phone have you?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no backup assistant.
Darn, I am so sorry. Did you swing by the Verizon store and check with them? do you have another phone for them to transfer the contacts to?