Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark, Cell Phone Engineer
Experience:  Cell Phone Repair Business Owner & CIS Degree

I cant remember my gmail password, and i need it to get my

I can't remember my gmail password, and i need it to get my phone unlocked. Please I would pay more but don't have alot of money:(...
Hello. Welcome to JustAnswer, a paid global support site.

What is the make and model of the phone?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

LG ally

Recovery Google Password

For clarification, we are not Google. Google does not provide any type of live phone/chat support.

First you must accept the fact that you may never recover your account.

I understand the methods you have taken to recover your account. I want to make sure that all avenues are covered. If you have exhausted these options, it is highly unlikely you will ever recover your account.

Please go to the forgot my password page (

If that option doesn't work, you can trying the cannot access my account page (

If you can get through and change your password, I would suggest using a password XXXXX at least 10-20 characters, with a mixture of UPPERCASE, lowercase, and numbers (1234), preferably alternating (i.e. M1y2p3A4s5S6w7O8r9D). Also make your security questions very difficult to answer. Don't use something as common as mother's maiden name or first child's name. Make the answer very difficult, and I would even suggest throwing in a sequence of numbers at the end of the answer to make it harder for the hacker.

Also, before you log in, look at the address bar of your browser to make sure you are on the right site to log in. (i.e. make sure your address bar says and not something like http:// 123abc. A lot of phishers/hackers have been using the tactic of making a page look exactly like your log on page to trick you into typing your password.

If in doubt, type in the base URL yourself (i.e. in the browser.

If you still cannot get through or the hacker has modified your security questions/answers, and you have no credit card information or billing information on record, you have no way to verify your account, thus this is nothing you can do.

Unfortunately, Google's live support is almost non-existent.

The problem with free e-mail services is that they rely on security question/answer combinations for verification. If you forget these and/or your account is hacked and a hacker changes the info, you have no way to verify your account. With paid e-mail services, you can easily verify your identity by verifying your billing information.

In the future, my suggestion would be to invest in a paid email account service so that you can always verify your billing information in case something like this happens.

If you have used the methods above and you have been unsuccessful in recovering the account, there is nothing you can do to recover the account.

Hard Reset of LG Ally
This method is necessary if you cannot recover your GMail information. You will need to wipe your phone and start fresh, setting it up with a new GMail account.

Here is the method to hard reset it:

• Power the device off. If it’s frozen, pull the battery, then place it back in the device.

• Press and hold the Volume Up, Home and Power buttons simultaneously.

• Follow the setup instructions on the screen.

When this completes, you will need to set up your phone. You will need a valid GMail account to do this. If you do not have one, you can create one at this link (

Feel free to ask any questions, as I am here to assist you.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

all im getting is the silent mode,airplane mode and power off

• Turn the power off. If your LG Ally is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it
• Hold the Home and Volume Down button
• While holding those two buttons, press and hold the Power button until the device turns on.
• Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your device.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you clark lol I have pretty much accepted i will need to wipe it out. Thank you 4 all you have done 4 me I appreciate it :)LadyD