Richard S.
Richard S., Accounts and Device Specialist
Experience:  5 years working with major US carriers in billing, contracts, devices and network
46174997

i am trying to charge my LG Quantum after the battery died

Customer Question

i am trying to charge my LG Quantum after the battery died on me, i had it charging for an hour and when i tried to turn it on (still plugged in) nothing happened. after a few minutes of messing with it the keyboard is blinking for a couple seconds and then the LG symbol shows up on the screen and then dissapears, which it goes back to blinking in that cycle, what is going on.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard S. replied 5 years ago.
Helloa nd sorry for the trouble that you are having. I am in and out a bit over the next day or so but I at least wanted to gove you some basic trouble shooting tips.

Please try the following steps in this exact order.

Try is Remove the battery and SIM (if you have on, varies by carrier) from the phone and wait 20 seconds, then, with the battery still out, plug it into your wall charger, then place the battery and SIM back in and turn the phone back on.

If it works, please click Accept as that is how I get credit.If not, then please see the details below about how to request a refund.

Your funds will stay in your account for use on another question in the future or you can request a refund with the link below. Best of luck getting the issue resolved!

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Please let me know if you need any additional assistance. Please click Accept to close out the question and so I get credit for it.

Thank you so much!!