Rod, Electronics Engineer
Experience:  Previous employment with GTE (now Verizon) worked with mobile phone systems

How can i print out any text messaging conversations off of

How can i print out any text messaging conversations off of my Samsung Galaxy S phone for custody court? any ideas on how to print the test messages?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Rod replied 3 years ago.

Do you have a wireless network in your home, and a computer that has a shared printer?

Thanks,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, i have a wirless network and a printer. Coputer wireless network is comcast via a lynksys wireless router and the printer is hardwired to computer.

Expert:  Rod replied 3 years ago.

Do you use your phone with the Wifi connection and everything works okay?

Sorry, I should have asked this also.

Thanks,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

well my phone is a galaxy s from samsung and it is wifi capable, but i havent tried usinh the wifi to connect to computer. i use a usb cable and connect to computer. is that what ur talking about? im trying to print texts from my phone using whatever meens u can help me with.

Expert:  Rod replied 3 years ago.

I understand, I use a Driod, and use the WiFi when at home - for the Android OS phones there is an App called printer share - it is available here. This works with the majority of Andriod phones

You install the app on your phone, and then a sharing application on your computer to share the printer. You use the app on your phone to print to your local network printer. You can print text messages and emails (depends on the email client you are using). And other documents. You print the messages/text - by opening the PrinterShare app, and then selecting the text or email message and it is sent to your home printer over the WiFi.

It is important that you install the application on your computer, before you setup the App on your phone, as you will not be able to find your home printer name, until the sharing is enabled on your computer.

Thanks,
Rod, Electronics Engineer
Experience: Previous employment with GTE (now Verizon) worked with mobile phone systems