Daniel P.
Daniel P., Wireless Consultant
Experience:  Extensive experience with AT&T and Alltel/Verizon in areas of tech support and consulting!
48810790

How Can I Get Deleted Text Messages Back From A Straightalk

Customer Question

How Can I Get Deleted Text Messages Back From A Straightalk Phone
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Daniel P. replied 5 years ago.

Hello my name is Daniel.

If you're referring to a text message you had received and then deleted and now want to 'undelete', unfortunately that's not possible. Now there's technically a way to obtain the text message for legal purposes but that's going to involve a subpoena. Your carrier, Straight Talk, keeps your messages on file for about 6 months. With a subpoena they will be able to release the text to you if needed--otherwise that message is no longer the phone memory I'm afraid.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns about my answer. Also, please note that while you've posted a deposit, you must also click 'accept' in order to close the question and ensure your expert is credited by JustAnswer. There's NO additional charge for clicking accept.

Thanks