Richard S.
Richard S., Accounts and Device Specialist
Experience:  5 years working with major US carriers in billing, contracts, devices and network
46174997

I have a Motorola Defy. How do I sync my phone with the Calendar

I have a Motorola Defy. How do I sync my phone with the Calendar on Microsoft Outlook? Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX +61418657111
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard S. replied 5 years ago.
Hello Mike,

You do have the device set up with your gmail account correct?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have set up a gmail address but it didnt ask me to do anything. I dont know how to get my calendar on to the phone
Got ya. Ok, so EVERYTHING on and android device runs through Gmail. Contacts, Calendar etc. make sure you keep your gmail login and info as you will need it if you ever get locked out of your phone (happens all the time) and to access your gmail account. Ok, I actually get this question so often I have written a walkthrough article on how to sync your Outlook calendar with your phone (you sync it with gmail and gmail automatically sync with your phone.)

Please see the link below and let me know if you have any questions!

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Sync-Calendar-from-Outlook-to-Android-Device-Wireless-Calendar-Sync-Outlook-to-Android

You can reply back even after you ACCEPT the answer, it does not close the question and we will keep working on this until we solve the issue for you!

PLEASE DO NOT leave Negative feedback! If you need more help PLEASE just reply to this question and I will keep working with you!