Richard S.
Richard S., Accounts and Device Specialist
Experience:  5 years working with major US carriers in billing, contracts, devices and network

My Iphone is broken, how can I forward calls to my residence.

<p>My Iphone is broken, how can I forward calls to my residence. I am on call for the hospital?</p><p>Is there a way to forward the number to my home phone, as the cell hs no bars</p>
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard S. replied 5 years ago.
I ams sorry for the trouble that youa re having. The first thing to try is a reset on the phone to see if it will reboot and work ok.

Hold down the sleep/wake button at the top of the phone AND the Home Key. Hold both of them down at the same time for at LEAST 20 seconds or until the phone resets When you see the silver Apple logo, release the buttons and immedietly plug the iphone into either your wall charger or the USB cable connected to your computer (to provide a power source.)

It can take a couple of minutes for it too boot backup

If that does not work then you have two options to deal with this issue

1. Put the SIM from your iphone into another AT&T phone (even a old one) if you have one around

2. call AT&T customer care at 1-800-331-0500 and they should be able to ahrd forward your number to your home phone or any other number you would like.

I am about to sign off for the night but wanted to reply to this before I do. best of luck!

You can reply back even after you ACCEPT the answer, it does not close the question and we will keep working on this until we solve the issue for you!

PLEASE DO NOT leave Negative feedback! If you need more help PLEASE just reply to this question and I will keep working with you!