Daniel P.
Daniel P., Wireless Consultant
Experience:  Extensive experience with AT&T and Alltel/Verizon in areas of tech support and consulting!
48810790

Hi i just wanna unlock my LG Android smartphone i cant remeber

Hi i just wanna unlock my LG Android smartphone i cant remeber my patterns and it kept sayin that i have to enter my google account i opend one but it still didint work wat can i do ?????????? thank you ..

Try performing a hard reset. With the phone OFF. Power it back on while holding down the Vol Up+Search button+Home together for about 5 sec.

This should let you back into the phone but it may erase your phone contents, so beware.

Please reply if you have any questions. Please note that while you've placed a deposit you still have to click 'accept' to close the question.

Thanks